Monday, September 20, 2010

The Basics.



Carrie Dictated my first post for me:
Your first post should be about your amazing roommate, Carrie, who [something about being responsible for the fact that I am so cool].  Good night, don't forget to say your prayers.

High:  Coming back to school to three amazing roommates who were excited to see me =)  And having lunch with my family.

Low:Feeling really lousy after dinner tonight.  And having to study foreverrrrr today.

Uh oh: Laughing at Johnathan's band-aid.  Oh, and cleaning the shower.  Gross.

God Moment: Sitting outside during dinner and watching the sun set.


What a nice lookin' family!  At the NCDW Civitan's banquet - Family of the Year! =)

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Mainly because I'm in it..hahaha! I'm kidding.. I really like the title! Did you come up with it?
    Also, I'm so glad we all get along so well! This is going to be a fun year!

    -Carrie

    ReplyDelete