Live today....
so that it is tomorrow's fondest memory.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
(217):
just had wine and brownie batter for dinner. Single life is good
(778):
Its ok we found him,,, He is in the bathroom trying to write his life story on a roll of toilet paper.
(916):
Call 911 I'm faking my own death so this fat chick leaves my room
(401):
You are just a treasure cave of fabulous alcoholic ideas.
(516):
They called security on the security guard who tried to break up the party in their suite. You tell me how drunk they were.
(530):
Then he took his girlfriend's fuzzy handcuffs and locked me to their bed. Key is in an unknown location. He's surprisingly idiotic, for being premed.
(330):
I just found him singing into an empty paper towel roll while microwaving an empty ice cream carton. I'm gonna run away now.
(727):
I fell alseep but then some dude picked me up. Comforter and all stuck a blunt in my mouth and carried me back downstairs because "I wasn't done partying"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment