Ok, so I think I'm going to drop my minor.
I realized that I was in the wrong place when I was staring at the chalkboard in my MIS class in complete and utter boredom paired with disbelief, and the rest of the class is hanging on to the edge of their seats in anticipation. Well, almost. I mean, honestly, why can't computers read real words just like everybody else? If silly ol' me can read and execute a command, why can't a computer? That's just ridiculous! Then again, why do they have to be so complicated with all of those 1's and 0's? Count on a computer to be just like a man, "I'm so simple! All I require are 2 digits!" Yeah, but you have to know the "secret" code to read them.
Now, I wish I could end this blog with that statement, because it makes for a rather funny contemplation, but I will continue.
Anyways, now I get to go through my academic plan and see what I have to do to drop this class and still be full time/have credits to graduate and be on track for the CPA exam. Because I was just itching to find something else to do. This is what happens when God says, "Jordan's life plans? Meet God's life plans..."
No comments:
Post a Comment