I don't talk about my job on social networking sites. Mainly because from the corporate point of view, they hire people to get information out to the public, and that person is not me - my words, not theirs. but I have figured out something that I can say.
I work with the most incredible people. incredible in the way that they are so knowledgable and often, wise, yet they are so genuine and down to earth at the same time. I have never felt like people look at me and think, "oh, she's just an intern, I don't have time to get to know her" honestly, athough I am temporary and am pretty limited as to what kind of input I can offer, people seem to have a strong curiosity about my life. nd they are never too busy to help me fix the copier. I really feel lucky that a corporation as large and well known as DE was willing to give me the chance to proove myself, and I wouldn't trade my experience for the world.
I typed this on my blackberry, please exusce any errors.
No comments:
Post a Comment