Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 1:

So, this summer is about me doing all the things that I've put off for the last 3 years.  I am in no way insinuating that the last 3 summers have not been completely worth it, but hey, they were a little bit busy.  Yep, that's sarcasm.

So this is where I talk about my life, my adventures, and my learnings.  I haven't quite decided how this summers happenings will be discussed, be it in the form of high/low/uhohs or maybe just something that I am thankful for, but I want to write something every day.


So today, day one... I'm thankful for the past two semesters.  They changed me and blessed me in ways that I don't think I have realized yet.  I just know that things happened that could have left me broken and bitter, but I am not.  And I owe a great deal of that to the incredible people that were with me the entire time.  I cannot thank you enough.

And I'm thankful that I had something that I found to be worth fighting for.  It was nice to have that kind of passion in my life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment