Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 2

2pm : Apparently I left candy in one of my drawers.  I'm pretty sure that it has been there for a while, but creatures finally found it.  Something also found a sweater in one of my drawers.  This will definitely involve a lot of laundry and cleaning.  Good thing I have a lot of time.

8:30 pm : Baked peanut butter brownies, ate dinner, and edited a picture.  Thinking about the amount of adjusting that this summer will take.  Trying to explain to my little sister the meaning of having a job that isn't super flexible.  We'll see how this works out for her.

Today, I used Picnik for the first time.  I have a feeling that this is going to be addicting.

This is "Wisp" on the way to eat dinner for Will's 21st birthday.  I wasn't aware that the girls were included in "Wisp" until the other morning... and I'm still not sure about that.  But for lack of a better name... there we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment