Today I learned how to make homemade pimento cheese. The recipe?
- a whole lotta cheese
- 1/4 a jar of Duke's Mayo
- 1 jar of canned pimentos
Nannie and I also bought a top to the birdbath because we are tired of it looking ghetto.
The family and I went to a play at the children's theater. Turns out one of the stars was a camper from my area during music week. I spent the entire play trying to figure out -how- I knew hew, and knew that Mama's best friends kid was not the answer. She was pretty phenomenal. She played Lucy in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. One of Mama's students played Edmund - he was pretty awesome too. Truly a talented bunch.
Since I missed Wednesday, Thursday and Friday..
I don't really remember much from Wednesday, but we did have family over for dinner. I finally got so bored that I went to walk around Wal Mart for a while. That helped out a lot.
Thursday, I dropped Jake Poppy off in Rockwell before going to the Y to workout. Working out lasted all of 45 minutes, because I've put it off for so long. Then I went to the dentist (and now understand why everybody hates it. Why must the lady hack away at my already clean teeth? I should not leave in pain.) and found out from the eye doctor that my eyes are actually worse then they were. Wow.
Friday, I was reunited with some of my favorite people in the world and I'm super excited to get to spend lots of time with EMILY HORTON this summer! Woooooot!
No comments:
Post a Comment