Friday, May 27, 2011

Yeah, this daily thing really isn't working.

Yesterday I had a mock interview and it went REALLY WELL!   This doesn't seem like a huge deal to a lot of people, but the entire idea of a person sitting down and asking me questions just terrifies me!  Afterwards, I got to hang out with Stefan for a while, and it was really nice to finally see somebody from school.

Yesterday I also applied for the Duke Energy Tax Internship.  Send up some prayers and keep your fingers crossed!  It took me a long time to get past the fact that I really miss camp and finally get excited about this opportunity.  It isn't the fact that I am not going BACK to camp so much as it really just means that I won't be able to volunteer as often as I would like... if I get to volunteer at all.  It is just a really big mountain to climb.

Stefan and I also figured out that I have spent the last year trying to find the song "Still Alive" from the game "Portals".  For some reason I thought that it was from Red vs. Blue, but I think I was really just associating it with XBox.

I have also gone on a sheet music frenzy because Logan will be coming in a few weeks.  He really enjoys to hear me play, and I haven't actually practiced in so long - it has been really nice.  I really love sight-reading music, and hopefully I will have the chance to do some memorizing while I practice!

I haven't been working out as much the last few days because I am pretty sore, but I am really close to buying the zumba game for the PS3 Move so that I can work out while I am at home.  I am planning to do p90x later, but we'll see how that goes!  People back home actually eat when it is time to eat.. which means that I spend a lot of time full and not really in the mood to do anything intense!  Not good!

Dude!  Mama made some FUNFETTI COOKIES yesterday!  I had no idea that those things even existed!  They are SO PRETTY!

Anyways, I should go ahead and shower because I have to go help Mama out at school later today and I look a little bit gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment