Today was my Mama's Birthday! Happy Birthday MAMA!!!
I also took my little sister to World Hope Worship Center in exchange for her to go to St. John's Lutheran next Sunday. While it wasn't my thing, it is definitely hers, and also preaches a decent message. So I told her that I would continue to take her as long as she goes to a Lutheran church every other Sunday. looks like we struck a deal.
Nannie & I also had to move everything in the carport in order to protect our cars from storms. 3 oyster tables, with stands, 2 oyster cookers, with stands and all their parts. Then we also moved a bunch of random Fish Fry equipment, lots of planting and garden supplies, and other random farm equipment. It was craziness! And then by the time we finished, the storm had passed. It took all of 20 minutes. But, we're pretty hardcore =)
I also prepared a few, ok, 2, interview questions, and looked at some of the tips. I also looked at some of the Tuscaloosa damage. It's still terrible. Keep praying for those people.
Weather.com is one of the scariest sites around these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment