Saturday, July 30, 2011

Because I know I sound a little down.

I know my posts lately seem like i'm going *backwards* in my progress towards happiness... but in fact, I really feel like this is part of the process.  Instead of just hiding in my end of the world, I'm actually facing my demons and confronting things.  I'm not angry, I'm not really cynical, I'm very happy being single and I love the fact that I'm not settling to be completely unhappy anymore.   Because just thinking about that is actually kind of depressing. But I'm trying to get to the point where it just becomes part of my past and I can truly forgive myself for allowing any of it to happen.

But all I really need is another week at camp... which I get next week.  And I couldn't be more excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment