So, the guy I last let borrow my heart told me that he would even consider me his ex... which i told him was kinda stupid and insulting, and not everything had to be on facebook to be in existence. Which he *used* to believe. Or something.
But, he is beginning to constantly prove himself to be the guy that I made fun of relentlessly behind his back. Which obviously makes me not the best person, but hey, it was high school.
Ya know, the kid who turns asking a girl out into a proposal. I mean... come on. Nobody is going to look at a ring on this poor girls finger and say "aww, he proposed when he asked her out." They are going to say... "wow. that's really freaking creepy. Guys like that are so pathetic." Why? because I used to look at my boyfriend and say, thanks babe, I'm glad our word is enough. Plus, when people aside from my parents get me rings, it always leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.
This guy gave ME a ring too. My response: Ya know, this ring does nothing but piss me off. I mean, who the hell says, "with this ring I dump your butt"? It just kinda makes the meaning of THAT ring, ya know, the one that will eventually have diamonds in it, completely pointless.
But, now that I'm done wallowing in self pity because I actually dated that guy that I made fun of in high school... I'm gonna watch a movie with the man who is here to visit. Yep! Logan is here for another weekend... and right now he's actually asleep, so i'm probably just gonna go sleep in the guest room instead. ahaha. gotta love it =)
No comments:
Post a Comment