Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ya know, I'm terrible at getting on this thing.  Normally my days are so hectic that living them once is exhausting enough!!!

At the moment, I'm reading through letters from Anna-Leigh and they are making me miss her terribly!!!  I do have such a sweet little sister, and reading through everybody else's letter reminds me of how unique each of our relationships are, and how well we know each other.  So, here are a few recaps of things that she's written:

She wrote to Katelyn about the music that she's listened to and how she's writing down lyrics to the songs that she likes so that she can download the music.  She also felt the need to share that she had to pee for 2 hours before they stopped at a rest stop.  I just had to laugh!  She's also gone on about how long the ride is and the food that they are eating, it's so funny!

She also sent us a few postcards.  Apparently she took a pretty sunset picture for Katelyn & I, and she's getting Daddy a keychain for Father's day.  Oh, and the Alamo is boring (agreed.)

In my letter, she's talking about where she sits on the bus.  Apparently, a kid named Dom was sitting beside of her and he fell asleep.  Anna took it upon herself to sit his head straight up so that he wouldn't wake up with a crick in his neck.  I really had to laugh out loud at that one - what a sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment